Here’s a meme I've not seen before, and it's pretty cool. By posting it here I am tagging all the authors of Where The Vibe Is, and anyone else is welcome to post their results in comments.
1. Put your music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the Next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT (this is in capital letters, so it is very serious).
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
21st Century Schizoid Man - King Crimson
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Crosseyed And Painless – Talking Heads
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
LaGrange - ZZ Top
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Jammin’ – Bob Marley
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar) - The Doors
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Feelin’ Alright – Traffic
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Conservative Christian, Right Wing Republican, Straight, White, American Males - Todd Snider
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Achilles Last Stand - Led Zeppelin
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
A Change Is Gonna Come - Sam Cooke
10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Give Back The Key To My Heart - Wilco
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
John Barleycorn Must Die - Traffic
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I Second That Emotion - Jerry Garcia and Merl Saunders
13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Laugh Laugh - The Beau Brummels
14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Home At Last – Steely Dan
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Eyes Of The World - String Cheese Incident
16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
A Wolf At The Door – Radiohead
17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Let’s Work Together - Canned Heat
18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
I Need More Love – Robert Randolph & The Family Band
19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
That’s How AIDS Began - Todd Snider
20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
After The Goldrush – Neil Young
21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Salt Of The Earth – Rolling Stones
22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
The Man Who Loved Life – The Jayhawks
I'm thoroughly amazed at how some fit in so perfect, while others might have fit better under a different question. I'm also amazed that no Dead showed up, but I did get the Jerry/Merle Motown cover and the String Cheese version of "Eyes." This is cross-posted at my personal blog Much That Is Hidden.