The standing rule: No Googling!
Who is the artist referring to in the song? (Give me the artist/song title, people!) No, these are not the exact lyrics, since what fun would that be? (and none of these are super-obscure songs, ok?)
1. She should wake up, since he's got something to say to her. It's late September and he should be back at school, you know.
2. She made a food (CORRECTION, the word is FOOL) of everyone. She broke the rules, but the world was just waiting for her.
3. This bloated hairy thing winnin' a grammy must not get back together with Glenn Frey.
4. This guy had a hard run, runnin' from her window, and he's on his bended knees asking her not to come around anymore.
5. She need not put out the red light or sell her body to the night.
6. This country boy never learned to read and write so well, but he could play guitar.
7. All he wants to do when he wakes up in the morning is see her eyes.
8. Her phone number was 867-5309.
9. He's crawling up my wall, black and hairy, very small.
10. He looks at the night, and it don't seem so lonely. How can he hurt when he's holding you?
The More Difficult BONUS question:
11. She feeds you tea and oranges that come all the way from China.